Tuesday 6 November 2007

MGHarris.net is almost ready and I'm moving the blog...


Thanks to all you lovely readers for reading this blog. I have been working on a new site which will be hosted at MGHarris.net

All the old blog posts are there, and also your kind comments.

(Lucas has beaten most of you to it and discovered it all on his own...)

To those of you who have subscribed to this blog via email, you'll hopefully be pleased to know that I've set up the same facility on the new site.

So that's it for my Blogger blog. My next post will be on MGHarris.net and only there. I've spent the evening learning how to use the Wordpress CMS and I think I'm good-to-go. Not an expert user yet but then you don't want the site crowded by too many widgets...

Meanwhile, Gareth Stranks, where are you? We need to talk about designing me a new Website header...
Hope to see you all at MGHarris.net! And thanks to my wonderful agent Peter for all his help setting me up with Wordpress when I was in Mexico.

2 comments:

Emily Wood said...

hey, thanks for looking at my blog. strange but true, but my blog is fake too! I'm a writer (Ellie Mitten not Emily Wood). Appears we're both convincing teenage girls!
ellie

Anonymous said...

You were in Mexico? :D