Thursday 26 April 2007

Once Again Unto the Breach...

Even as I write, my publishers may be talking about The Joshua Files at the Bologna Children's Book Fair. The Editor told me all sorts of exciting things about their plans...

Fingers crossed that the reaction isn't the big So What...

Who knows, within a few weeks I may be able to refer to the Publishers by name!

Anyway, there's not much for me to do but to get on with another book. That's why I went to Cuba, to prepare the next project, which I'm codenaming 'Jaguar'.

I went back to the plot I'd reworked after an early discussion with Agent Cox. Added a few new elements that I've gleaned from my trip to Cuba. Checked against a list of...now that would be telling. Added Ingredient X...muhahahahahaha.

Now to see what Agent Cox thinks of it...

No comments: